A good WMS can be the difference between a chaotic warehouse and a productive one.
So if you’re using JPA Warehouse Management (formerly RedPrairie), you’ll already know how handy it is. By optimising your storage and tracking inventory, it massively reduces waste – and thereby increases your profits.
But no matter how great your warehouse management system is, if it’s not connected to your website, things start to fall through the cracks.
That’s why we integrate JDA with Shopify.
Scale your business
When JDA and Shopify are connected, they share all their essential information. No more manual data inputting, no more stock waste, no more overselling. With automated data syncing and real-time inventory figures, you can sell more accurately and confidently than ever before.
By integrating your technology, you take a lot of the stress out of running a business. Everything is seamlessly connected, and you have complete visibility over all your operations. And with Patchworks handling your integration, you’ll have more time to focus on the thing that matters most – growing your business.
Some things are just better together. Tea and biscuits. Cheese and crackers. JDA and Shopify.
We specialise in bringing the best elements of your business together under one roof. Baffled by integration? Don’t worry. Our team of experts will guide you through the process, showing you how to use your new Patchworks platform to transform your business.
- Easy to use: Enjoy a single cloud platform to connect JDA with Shopify
- Save time & money: By automating data input tasks and eliminating overselling, we help your business save time, money and valuable resources
- Dedicated team: You’ll be allocated a team of experts, scoping your project with a 360º analysis of your business’ needs
- Reliable & accurate: Data is securely transferred with no risk of manual errors
- Flawless customer experience: Your customers will always see the correct information and stock levels, eliminating the risk of overselling
- Growth & performance: Increase your efficiency and profitability, and easily connect new systems when you’re ready
- 100% UK-based: Patchworks is the only integration service to be fully based in the UK, ready to respond whenever you need us
Find out how we aided the UK’s fastest growing business of 2016
When Black Friday flooded their site with orders, Gymshark’s systems struggled to cope. That’s why we connected their ecommerce platform to their warehouse, powered by a platform that can sync thousands of orders a minute.