Prepared for growth
Salesforce Commerce Cloud is a leading e-commerce platform, helping to create personalised shopping journeys and speed up operations. It’s also highly scalable, meaning its prepared to adapt as your company gains traction.
But as your business grows, a solid e-commerce platform isn’t enough to keep you going. You’ll also need a flexible warehouse management system (WMS) to help you cope with the increased order volume. And that’s where JDA Warehouse Management can help.
Although these two systems work well individually, it’s together that they’ll truly transform your business.
Keeping you in the know
JDA Warehouse Management (formerly RedPrairie) is a system that helps to streamline your warehouse operations. Taking care of everything from organising and optimising storage to tracking inventory movement, this comprehensive system is here to organise the chaos.
When you integrate JDA with Commerce Cloud, your warehouse starts chatting to your website. They share everything from return and shipping information to stock updates and real-time inventory data, meaning your website knows exactly what’s what.
With this automated data syncing, there’s no need for employees to spend hours manually inputting stock numbers into your site. Not only does this save you resource, but it massively reduces the risk of human error, giving your customer a better shopping experience.
No more wasted time. No more miscommunication. No more overselling.
We specialise in bringing the best elements of your business together under one roof. Baffled by integration? Don’t worry. Our team of experts will guide you through the process, showing you how to use your new Patchworks platform to transform your business.
- Easy to use: Enjoy a single cloud platform to connect JDA with Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Save time & money: By automating data input tasks and eliminating overselling, we help your business save time, money and valuable resources
- Dedicated team: You’ll be allocated a team of experts, scoping your project with a 360º analysis of your business’ needs
- Reliable & accurate: Data is securely transferred with no risk of manual errors
- Flawless customer experience: Your customers will always see the correct information and stock levels, eliminating the risk of overselling
- Growth & performance: Increase your efficiency and profitability, and easily connect new systems when you’re ready
- 100% UK-based: Patchworks is the only integration service to be fully based in the UK, ready to respond whenever you need us
Find out how we helped Sophie Allport enhance their customer experience
After outgrowing their old accounting software, Sophie Allport decided to upgrade to Khaos Control. To help them get the most out of their new system, we integrated Khaos with the brand’s ecommerce platform, allowing them to sync and dispatch orders faster than ever before.