Emarsys is an omnichannel marketing platform, designed to automate marketing tasks across your customer touchpoints. Using artificial intelligence to gather insights and track your consumers’ activities, Emarsys enables you to create a more personalised shopping experience.
While Emarsys drives your marketing, WooCommerce powers your WordPress store. Separately, these systems enable you to scale your business. And together, they’re even better.
Reach more customers
When you integrate Emarsys with WooCommerce, you open an automated channel of communication between your website and your marketing platform. Through scheduled data syncs, WooCommerce feeds customer data into Emarsys, including what they bought and when they bought it.
Using this order data, Emarsys can build more detailed customer profiles, enabling it to better tailor your automated marketing to individual customers – and even predict what they’re likely to buy next. All without you having to input the data.
We specialise in bringing the best elements of your business together under one roof. Baffled by integration? Don’t worry. Our team of experts will guide you through the process, showing you how to use your new Patchworks platform to transform your business.
- Easy to use: Enjoy a single cloud platform to connect Emarsys with WooCommerce
- Save time & money: By automating data input tasks and eliminating overselling, we help your business save time, money and valuable resources
- Dedicated team: You’ll be allocated a team of experts, scoping your project with a 360º analysis of your business’ needs
- Reliable & accurate: Data is securely transferred with no risk of manual errors
- Flawless customer experience: Your customers will always see the correct information and stock levels, eliminating the risk of overselling
- Growth & performance: Increase your efficiency and profitability, and easily connect new systems when you’re ready
- 100% UK-based: Patchworks is the only integration service to be fully based in the UK, ready to respond whenever you need us
Find out how we aided the UK’s fastest growing business of 2016
When Black Friday flooded their site with orders, Gymshark’s systems struggled to cope. That’s why we connected their ecommerce platform to their warehouse, powered by a platform that can sync thousands of orders a minute.