Digital Marketing Manager, Remote
We have a unique opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing team. Not only will you be joining one of the most exciting companies in tech, but you’ll be working with some of the biggest brands in the world.
Patchworks is Europe’s leading iPaaS (integration platform as a service), connecting the best global ecommerce, ERP, WMS and POS apps.
We’re looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to run paid and organic marketing campaigns across Patchworks’ channels. Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record in digital marketing (preferably tech), with a history of directly managing successful inbound and outbound marketing campaigns. From coming up with ideas to generating reports, you’ll be familiar with managing campaigns from start to finish, whether that’s for our website, email, search or social media platforms.
You should be a fantastic communicator, with experience collaborating with designers and copywriters to create well-rounded content. Alongside internal campaigns, we’re looking for someone who can work with our clients and partners on co-marketing opportunities, such as case studies and guest blog posts.
Above all, we’re looking for a storyteller. Someone who can translate our core offering into engaging, customer-focused content and campaigns that help to grow our audience and generate new leads. Although you’ll need an eye for analytics and a knack for making data-led decisions, coming up with these creative campaign ideas is where you’ll really shine.
- 3+ years’ experience working with paid search and paid social advertising, as well as creating and managing organic campaigns.
- Must have experience with HubSpot and Mailchimp (or similar platforms).
- Must have experience with Google Ads and LinkedIn advertising.
- Strong analytical skills and experience using Google Analytics. Any experience with SEO tools (such as SEMrush, Moz, Ahrefs, etc) is a plus.
- Experience managing and growing social media profiles.
- A good communicator with strong writing skills.
- A keen interest in ecommerce.
- A good understanding of the customer journey and how paid advertising integrates with other marketing channels.
- Comfortable working collaboratively, including creating briefs for designers, copywriters and developers.
- A self-starter, capable of running multiple campaigns independently while also collaborating on new ideas with the wider team.
- Experience generating video scripts and coordinating video content.
- Experience managing social media ads on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Knowledge of iPaaS, systems integration, SaaS, ERP and business management software.
- Experience organising virtual and physical events, such as webinars, conferences or exhibitions.
- Competitve salary
- Work remotely
- Contribution matched pension scheme
- Regular company staff nights out
- Endless tea, coffee and biscuit supply
- Flexible working hours
Apply for this role
If you think you’d be a good fit for this job, simply fill out the application form below – we look forward to hearing from you!